Sunday, June 30, 2013

My boyfriend is overweight and has a smaller penis: how can we make sex better?

Pam asks:
Hello my new partner is Wonderful. He is everything I've wanted in a man. There is just one problem, the sex isn't great. He has a small penis and he is overweight. I am 135 and he is 250. I don't want this to be a problem and I know he is working on eating healthier and trying little to loose the weight. I am very scared to get intimate because I feel like he is either embarrassed or I might unconsciously make dissapointing gestures. In sex, who likes to be unsatisfied time after time. Can you give me helpful tips on love making?
Heather Corinna replies: Sex doesn't have to be (and for most people to feel satisfied, really shouldn't be) only or solely about intercourse, and neither a smaller penis nor being of size means that sex has to be, or will be, unsatisfying for either partner.

My good friend and colleague Hanne Blank literally wrote the book on sex for people of size, or those with partners of size: Big, Big Love: A Sourcebook on Sex for People of Size and Those Who Love Them. I'd strongly encourage you to pick it up for yourself and your partner....(More)

No comments:

Post a Comment